Saturday, August 29, 2009

On a Side Note...

















Yesterday, I finally received the formal verification letter from Guide Dogs that Poco, my first GDB puppy-in-training has been adopted! He will always hold a very tender place in my heart and memory as we have experienced many things together. He was with me when my career in Real Estate divebombed and as I started a new position as TA at Gateway School. He was there as I packed up one house and moved to a (temporary) other. We had many a 5am walk -through star lit skies, balmy and freezing weather, and rain. He was (is) reserved but patient and had a deep puppy-dog stare that could melt away any bad mood. I am soothed to know that he has found a home in Alamo, Ca with a patient, experienced woman. I wish them the best in their new adventures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment